Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Howdy There Littlle Cowgirl

This past month I set out to put together a girls room with with a cowgirl flair. Not wanting to create the same looks I often see with red bandana, and rustic course accents I sought out pink hues.  Oh my goodness, this was not an easy task. It started with finding the bedding first, then a lamp and then all of a sudden the accessories came together. Right down to finding the perfect lamp to bring it all together.



Tissue box, boot and frames are screaming darling cowgirl.
This lamp is one word: AMAZING!

Local The Dalles, OR Designer Becky Byers made these darling dresses w/ bloomers.

 As of this posting all of these items are available at skip to my room in The Dalles, OR. We do ship anywhere in the US and if you see something here you must have, be sure to find us on Facebook and leave us a message.  This is just the sweetest collection of cowgirl fun we have yet to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment